We recently upgraded some of the hardware in the office, and without going into the technical details, this resulted in us losing the source code for ALL of our apps, not just the current code sets, but we managed to lose the backups too. I had stored some of the source code off site, but it was considerably out of date, so I have had to spend time rewriting the apps to get them back to where they were in the most recent release versions.
We had already decided to create version 2.0 of myWorkTime, which will be a complete redesign of both the iPhone and iPad versions of the app, so as this would be a complete rewrite, and would therefore take time and effort, we made the decision to get our other apps recreated and re-released first, so that we could concentrate fully on myWorkTime.
In addition to our own apps, we also provide software/app development services to third party clients, which is effectively what funds the development of our own apps. We have recently had lots of client work that has unfortunately had to take precedent over working on our own apps.
This is obviously not an ideal situation, so we are putting resources in place so that we can continue our client work without neglecting our app development & support responsibilities.
Please bear with us for a short while, whilst we put the wheels in motion, I promise you it will be worth it, version 2.0 of myWorkTime is going to be fantastic.
I apologise for the delay in releasing updates to myWorkTime; hopefully you can now understand why.
Finally, I offer my promise that version 2.0 will be treated as the highest priority and developed & released as quickly as possible.